HOW I'M DOING

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

June 17, 2008 - The Wait Goes On!

June 17, 2008 - Well I decided to call Nancy the coordinator for doc and left a message asking about my surgery date. She left me a vm that she would be scheduling me for August. She said she didn't have the calendar for August yet but that is the month I will be scheduled for and she will call me with the date asap. I'm a little upset cause we're talking 2 more months I am so tired of waiting, it's so stressful. I was so hoping for July, not only do I want the surgery but I am looking forward to being off work for a little bit, I need a long break so anyway now I just have to do whatever is necessary to get my weight below the goal so when they do call I am ready to go at a moments notice, there could always be the possibility of a cancellation so that is all I can hope for at this point. I am praying someone on the list ahead of me decides to chicken out and I can move up the list fast. I just have to keep calling and updating them and stay in touch so that my name is fresh in nancys mind when the time for scheduling comes up. I'm ready to go and I'm tired of waiting.

No comments: