HOW I'M DOING

Wednesday, June 18, 2008

June 18, 2008 GOT MY DATE!!

June 18, 2008 As I said I have God and angels watching over me. After getting the call yesterday telling me I would not be scheduled until August. today I got a huge surprise, Nancy the surgeons coordinator called me to let me know she got a cancellation for July 23rd and if I wanted that date. Heck yeah! I am so so thrilled. so my preop is on July 11th and then I go in on July 23rd. I can't believe it, finally go the magic date. Nancy told me I have to be at goal on the preop appt. so that's where I am I'm trying to lose some extra pounds. so i have some leeway for the difference in scales. It just so happens my daughter had already requested that week off so she will be with me and I can stay with her to recover for a bit. I am praying I can go to New York for a little bit to spend time with my sisters and to recuperate. not sure yet cause my sister Jean is having some personal issues, which I hope get resolved because I really want to go spend some time with her! so that's it for today. terrible headache all day, went to the funeral services for maria's mominlaw and ate bad food today, had pupusas 2 of them and felt so sick thought I was gonna barf! so now i'm just watching the clock to see if I make it until 5. 3 weeks for my preop appt. 5 weeks until surgery day!

No comments: