HOW I'M DOING

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

12 WEEKS POST OP - Slow Progress

OCTOBER 15, 2008 - 12 Weeks Post Op - It's been hard for sure, now standing at 201 for the past couple of weeks. Total pre and post surgery loss is 61 lbs. but my post op loss is going so slow it's really upsetting me. I try to eat more, I try to eat well but that's not always easy cause of finances. Sometimes I'm starved, other times i'm not in the mood. It's all a huge learning process, and it is very frustrating. Joined Curves trying to be good and get there at least 3 times a week, last week I did it. this week haven't been yet, going today even though i am forcing it, not really in the mood. Saturday is Melina's baby shower and that's another issue, lot of work planning a party. I just pray it all works out. I did have a piece of her b/d cake yesterday and my pouch didn't appreciate it so I won't be doing that again. I am pretty tired this week probably cause it's that time of month, praying that when I weigh next week I get at least the 2 lb drop to get me into onderland. I wanted to at least be down 30 lbs by 23rd which is my 3 month anniversary, so maybe I could feel like I'm doing like the average folks who lose 10 lbs a month. so we'll see how that goes. It would mean I need to lose 3 lbs by next week. I will surely pray for it. That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

No comments: