HOW I'M DOING

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

SEPTEMBER 23, 2008 - 2 MONTH POST OP! WOOHOO FINALLY

That darn scale finally budged properly! Went to Curves today and I dropped 4 lbs since last week, what a relief I've been so stuck. and I ate PIZZA this week too, gave in and had some so I could up my calories and unshock my system, so it seems to have worked. thankfully cause the past 2 weeks I lost 1 lb. each week and it was bouncing up and down, very frustrating, but finally! that makes me feel so much more positive. I truly was starting to feel like the scale wasn't gonna cooperate and that I might be someone the surgery doesn't work for, crazy I know but it's been 2 months today and to just have lost 21 lbs. it was depressing, so now I lost 25 lbs. in 2 months still not great but it's something. So now I am going to do Curves and hopefully that will help keep my spirits up a little, I did the circuit just once by myself today cause it was my first time and I need to see how it was going to affect my surgery spots since it's the first "real" exercise I've done since surgery and because I am still so sick with this cough, cold and headache didn't want to overdo it. But I'll be there tomorrow!
That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

2 comments:

Aims said...

Yay Judy and keep up with Curves, every bit of exercise you get in will do a WORLD of good, I promise!!! I can't wait for us to hit Onderland!!!! XOXOXO

JUDY said...

ah aims. i'm still struggling at 201. but you're moving along great! you are doing awesome!