HOW I'M DOING

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

JANUARY 23 -83 LBS - WOOHOO 6 month SURGIVERSARY

Friday will mark my 6 month surgiversary. sooo, I hit 179 this morning! woohoo. lost 4 lbs this past week (wednesday is weigh day). looks like upping my walking, and dropping the carbs helped. I was just looking through my weight loss log and I have to kick myself because I never feel like I'm losing weight but looking back at my log, I notice that since 12/31 I've lost 8 lbs. (3 weeks) my goodness it is moving. I guess we still never give ourselves any credit for anything. have to change that attitude. good day, as I sit here in the size 14 Old Navy jeans my daughter bought me :) which are a little baggy already and I just got them :)~ funny thing is I see people at work looking but it seems they just don't know what to say :) I can tell by that look on their face. LOL I feel good too, the 3.4 miles I walked on Monday didn't cause me any pain, and that my friends is the biggest biggest miracle I can hope for right now. less pain! Judy - Thinking Positive Works Better! HW 262 <<<< >>> CW 179 My Journey: http://judywlsjourney.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on hitting the 6 month mark, and on loosing the the 83Lbs!!! And lastly, thanks so much for adding the link to BariatricTV.com to you site. We certainly do appreciate it!