HOW I'M DOING

Monday, February 23, 2009

FEBRUARY 23 -88 lbs. 7 mos. post op

So today I am 7 months out. As of weigh in this a.m. I am down 88 lbs. 34 pre and 54 post. That's 4 lbs. less than 1 month ago. it's gone slow that's for sure. I try not to think of it too much or I get very let down about it. I am still having pain, couldn't sleep last night because I was uncomfortable. I emailed Kaiser yesterday but nothing yet. Had lunch, overate so was uncomfortable and got some pain but nothing major, I don't think it's gallbladder because it doesn't go nuts after I eat. the Pain is more all the time kind of pain, my chest wall seems to hurt too. the pain can get very intense and bad but if I move, massage and try to move the pain away it gets better, so who knows. Up until this odd pain started I have felt pretty good. It's hard to stay on track but have to do it. I had a piece of brownie yesterday, didn't hurt me or make me dump, of course if I had dared to eat more I would have been sorry but I don't do that. If I have a little piece of something sweet that's it cause otherwise I will get sick and why should I do that when I know darn well that my new system doesn't like sugar. anyway here is a new pic of me, taken today and a before/after pic.
That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

No comments: