HOW I'M DOING

Saturday, December 26, 2009

GOALLL! I hit my weight loss goal today Merry Christmas

So I've been sick since Christmas Eve, got stomach flu,the 4th person in my house to get hit this week and on Wednesday weighin I was 2 lbs short for goal and this a.m. I was down 3. so I'm under goal, 144 lbs. the illness helped. that's a total weight loss of 118 lbs. pre/post op surgery loss. the last time I even think I was that weight I was in Junior HS. i still have eating issues with some stuff affecting me bad but I see I can have a little more carbs and sweets once in awhile and that is my goal to stop that nonsense. thats how I screwed up all the other times, a little here and a little there and no damage to scale but then bang it all hits and it's over. now that my system got a jolt, albeit a harsh one I'm gonna take this opportunity to get my butt back on track. i've been up all night with cramping but it's been almost 12 hours without any bathroom visits so I think I'm okay. drinking tea now to see how it goes. gonna stay on tea, water and broth today and even tomorrow if I can to give my system a rest. my son and his gf broke out and started eating regular right away, crazy. i won't risk it. i am thankful though that since I can't eat much there isn't much going in and coming out LOL but it was bad anyway. do any of our nurses know why after the food is out of our tummy our system still keeps vomiting just liquid and air? its so painful and weird. anyway my FB family, I feel better today and the kids and Travis do too, so i hope it doesn't hit anyone else here. my oldest son came home from Sacto on Wednesday night and it hit him lightly on Thursday and yesterday but nothing serious. I finally completed 1 goal in my life and I am praying to God everyday that I can maintain my weight, I get so scared when I hear people gaining even after 1 year of surgery, I know I'm not eating crazy but I don't exercise cause my arthritis in my neck and back is aggravated by exercise, and it's extremely painful. so for me controlling the eating is the main way I have to keep the weight off. I hit goal before the New Year so I'm about to start the year with a new outlook on my health, the main goal to stay fit for life, do some fun stuff and for sure try to treat myself to new clothes (when the governator gives me back my full paycheck). Thank you to everyone who continously give me their support and love I do appreciate it. I hope everyone had a great Christmas with their family and friends. love you all. That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

No comments: