HOW I'M DOING

Monday, June 23, 2008

JUNE 23, 2008 - 30 Days to Go!

June 23, 2008 - * Hello* Well it's Monday, quiet at work but busy. my buddy Maria is still out on BL and I miss her. I am so exhausted today I can't stand it. I think it may be because I don't eat right, or should I say I don't eat heavy or alot so I'm blah. I have been creating this blog today, I'd like to keep track of my journey on a site that everyone can view. The Obesityhelp.com blog is only for members and it's a little complicated to navigate. I am going to give out this address for my buddies to see how I am doing. http://judywlsjourney.blogspot.com/ I am so tired today. gonna hit the sack after updating my blog. My treadmill is set up so tomorrow I'll get on it, today I did my exercise by walking from bart to market, and from market to bus and from bus to house. that's it. i was pooped and my foot was hurting so that's it. I had some chocolate covered pretzels today that Bel sent me so that isn't good but I did count it in my calories/fat/carb on www.fitday.com so at least. my calories are still good but the carbs skyrocket with everything I put in my mouth. I bought some special K cereal again they are the only one with low carbs. that and soy milk will be my breakfast.
Grand Canyon 08-07 **** NYC 12-08-07
Office, San Francisco 12-13-07
So Here are a couple of pics from last year I think this is my highest weight when I went to Vegas, Grand Canyon and the office Christmas Party but I think I may have been heavier after I had each kid. I have lost weight twice and gained it again, so that is why this is what I need to do.

1 comment:

Aims said...

Judy, I am so glad we are taking this journey together ~ brave women in history make life more beautiful!!!

XOX