HOW I'M DOING

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

JUNE 24, 2008 - 29 Days to Go!

June 24, 2008 * Hello* well another day at work. It's been quiet here. I'm okay today, have a bad headache though, (so what else is new) The weather is cool outside. I've done okay with eating today. Had nutrisystem cereal with soy milk, 2 string cheeses and just had my South Beach protein bar. It's almost 1:00 so I'll be going to lunch soon, going to go for a walk with Kristy.

Well 29 more days to go. Can't believe it, it will be here before I realize. I have to start making list of what I need to take to hospital and what foods I will need when I get out. One of the many reasons I am desperate for the days to fly by is because I will be off work for 1 whole month. I am so desperate to have that time off. I am tired of coming in when I just don't feel like it. I'm tired of this weight, of obsessing about it, of just not feeling right. I'm also fed up worrying about money all the time, it's like it's never enough. BUT oh well what can we do. I can only do so much I can't dwell on what I can't change right now. Right now my main concern is my surgery and recovering from that shock to my system. I really really want to go to NY to be with Jean and also to just be doing nothing while I recover but not sure if that's gonna happen since Jeannie has some problems shes dealing with I really miss her. I loved hanging out with her. This time though she won't have to feed me! I feel like I need some sisterly interaction cause I just feel lonely without some more family around. I don't know why? but since Dec 07 when I spent time with Jean and Yvette I realized I missed it. I don't know my sisters at all, and I really would like to know them and my nieces and nephews before they go on with their lives and making their families. It's lunch time and I'm going to go get some air and take a walk. I need a break!

1 comment:

Aims said...

Here is some fairy dust to make the days go by faster and faster each day.

I know how you feel about your family, I am far away from mine too...I hope you can see your sister!

XOX