HOW I'M DOING

Friday, June 27, 2008

JUNE 27, 2008 - 26 DAYS TO GO

June 27, 2008 - *HELLO* Today started the pits! I woke up with the mother of all headaches, AGAIN, but I had to go to work because I already missed one day and I'm also trying to go out on medical leave for surgery so I can't keep missing. Took a maxalt pill on the bus and then just tried to close my eyes on bart. got to the office and took the sinus headache pills and it calmed it down a little bit. On top of that drama drama with Kristy and ARA and my head almost fell off. Anyway day flew by. I ended up having a pastrami sandwich from lee's which I haven't had in about a year and I was just craving bit time I thought it would make me sick but it didn't. Of course, it was probably more heavy than I should have eaten. Today I was okay, I had toast and coffee for breakfast, 1/2 a blueberry muffin for snack and then the sandwich for lunch. when I rushed and finally arrived at kaiser to get weighed I had a fruit salad and diet ice tea. By the way the scale at kaiser clinic weighed me 237 up 1 lb, AGAIN I HATE THAT SCALE. anyway group was okay, a little boring. the woman that was #13 on Chu's surgery list (I was #12) also got her date she is going Aug. 5, 2 other women in group got there dates too, Aug. 13 and Aug. 18. but what made me think was the woman told me I should do Atkins for the next 2 weeks to get a bunch of weight off so that I won't be stressing about being over on the hospital scale. so I decided that is what I'm gonna do. as of tonight I started atkins, no carbs or at least very small carbs. meat, eggs, cheese and salad. for 1 week and then I'll see how it goes, that should jump start it again. I have about 25 days so that just a little over 3 weeks. so I can do this atkins for 1 week, maybe 2 and then protein drinks and liquids soft stuff for the last week or so. whatever I have to do to get myself enough below goal that I don't stress about the difference in scales. When I weighed this a.m. it still said 234, then I go to clinic and it says 237. that's just too much for me to bear. freaking me out. I bought a little pocket calendar to keep track of my surgery stats and appts. after group I went to Target and bought the calendar and a bunch of non carb snacks to eat. it's 11:30 pm now and I'm going to bed soon. Josh and Britt are still gone so it's pretty quieet. which is cool a quiet weekend. I miss them though it's so quiet here and I also of course miss Travis. he's such a cutie. Mella went out tonight with her friend from work, good thing, she should have some fun.

Today was Moms 68th b/d, we didn't do anything because she asked us not to because she knows we have no $$ I gave her a card. Next week I'll get her something. In about 5 months I'll be 48, WOW! I expect to be slimmer and alot more healthy by then. That will be reason to celebrate for sure. It's getting late I'm ready to hit the sack. That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong!

Judy

No comments: