HOW I'M DOING

Monday, July 14, 2008

JULY 14, 2008 - 9 DAYS TO GO!!

JULY 14, 2008 - Single digits days to go - 9!!!! *HELLO* Well it's finally here, the week where I can say I am having surgery NEXT WEEK! It's been a long road but not especially hard. I've been on no carb/low carb for the past two weeks and that hasn't been wonderful but it's been manageable especially since I know it's short term. So as of today I am at 230!!! I haven't seen that in ages. and it's the first time I see it while I've been losing. I am now down -32 since October when my PCP did the referral for me. It took me this long because I wasn't working on it 100% as hard as I should have, I took my time losing the weight and really didn't put a rush on it until February when I joined Nutrisystem and then continued dieting after that. This is my last week of work and I'm glad about that too. This week I am having the Atkins shakes for breakfast, then protein at break and then simple lunches and dinners. Lots of water and tea too so I can keep dropping water :) So all is well and here we go, countdown now.

The day is almost over and I am soooo glad. I am exhausted. and I'm hungry. don't know why I ate, not a whole lot but I had the atkins shake for breakfast. then turkey and cheese for break, then some chicken, steak and salad for lunch. I just had a boiled egg at 3:00 cause I am hungry. No clue why, only thing could be cause I didn't start the day with protein and fill up, so now i'm starving. well all i can hope is that it helps me lose weight.

That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

No comments: