HOW I'M DOING

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

JULY 15, 2008 - 8 DAYS TO GO

JULY 15, 2008 -"hello" well just about a week to go. I feel so yuck today. Woke up with headache, neckache, and my entire body hurting, i think that is because of walking yesterday and to top it off my stomach is still iffy from yesterday. I really don't feel good but i'm not going to claim that because I positively cannot get sick now. I lost another pound 229 now. So I am now 7 lbs under surgeon goal and hopefully safe from the difference in scales. Maybe I am hungry that's why I feel crappy, worn out. So Mellie has decided to come stay with me instead of me staying with her, so that's cool I sorta kinda wanted to be in my own chair, room, bed. But I also kinda wanted the peace at her house. It's lunch time now I'm just going to have some soup, which probably won't help my lack of energy but on top of everything else I do not have money for eating anything else, so that's all I can do. My head is hurting too, I can't take sinus meds cause they knock me out and I hate that feeling. Other than not feeling good, I'm doing okay. Looking forward to surgery, don't feel nervous right now.

That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

No comments: