HOW I'M DOING

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

JULY 22, 2008 - TOMORROW IS THE BIG DAY

JULY 22, 2008 - Well it's here. Tomorrow is the big day. Today is pretty sucky cause I am not feeling well and in a little bit I will have to take the cleansing stuff and I'm not looking forward to that part. It's been a long time coming but I guess not as long as it has been for some. For me it's been 9 months since the referral was submitted to surgery day. I still can't believe it's tomorrow already, WOW. It seemed like forever when Nancy called and told me July 23rd, that was 5 weeks ago and now it's here. I am going to take the cleaner in about an hour or so. just want to get it over with. I am not in the writing mood. maybe tonight, if not then I will come on and write when I get back from hospital. That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

1 comment:

Aims said...

Hang in there, 24 hours before the surgery should be filled with anticipation and excitement, but for me it was PURE misery due to the Golytely but just remember that it's the last day!

I am looking forward to seeing your progress, we will be neck and neck in pounds, LOL!!!

Bless you Judy, I feel God's hands on you giving you strength and guidance and LOVE!

Amy