HOW I'M DOING

Monday, August 25, 2008

AUGUST 25, 2008 - ONE GOAL ACCOMPLISHED!

So it's almost 5 weeks since surgery and I've had some rough days but for the most part I'm doing okay. I had put 1 of the goals on my Obesity Help.com blog that I wanted to lose 50 lbs. well as of this a.m. I have lost 51 lbs. 34 pre op and 17 post op. So I am closer to goal than I could imagine. My vacation was great, my sister Jean is always good to me and showed me some fun in the sun and at a Yankee game. it was awesome. Today I am back to work after 5 weeks off, man it's tough I am pretty tired. my energy ran out about 12 and i'm about to fall asleep. I feel pretty good, everyone at work was very welcoming and complimentary and made it easy for me to come back. it's been a long day but it's almost over. I can't wait for it to be done so I can go home and throw myself in bed. not even hungry today I had: turkey, cheese, fruit, propel water and two chicken wings (no drummette) I'm not hungry but I will be soon. gonna eat a little something else before I leave here so I won't be starved by the time I go home. I must say it hasn't been easy, it's actually harder than I imagined. Of course going from size 22/24 to size 16 is awesome but it's alot of hard work. it's hard not to eat what you want, it's hard to sit and watch others eat what you want. it's hard to control your mouth and not overeat because the pain afterwards is unreal. BUT it's great to feel good, walk up stairs without a problem, which I did yesterday! feel good about how I feel, I still need to lose about 60 lbs. to be down good but every morning the scale is moving now 1 to 2 lbs. a day so I will get there eventually. Now i'm about to search for a gym. i need to do something for me. if not, i'll join curves. i need something.
HERES A PIC OF ME AND MY SISTERS ON FRIDAY 8/15!

well off to the races, i will be leaving soon. so glad i made the entire day I didn't expect to.
That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

1 comment:

Aims said...

Woot, welcome to the 50 Pounds club, isn't it GREAT!!!! Congrats Judy!

Now let's hit the Onderland club and get hot and bothered! ;)