HOW I'M DOING

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

AUGUST 6, 2008 - 2 WEEKS POST OP

Well today I am 2 weeks post op. I'm still at -10 lbs since surgery. Tomorrow is my post op appt. so we'll see what happens at the appt. then tomorrow nite I leave for NY. I've been feeling pretty good, some pain yesterday and today at my main incision site but not too bad it just hurts more when i'm walking around and I have to kind of hold the area so it won't pull down and hurt me. I am packed and ready to go on my trip. Can't wait to just sit by the pool. I got a swimsuit this week and I was happy I could get it a size 16, it fit good, not counting my chunky legs but oh well nothing I can do about them right now. Hopefully soon that will go away too :) I still have some swelling but not too bad considering it's only 2 weeks out. Tomorrow at my appt. the surgeon should change my diet to include some more good stuff. So I'm 2 weeks out, it hasn't been too bad, it's more getting used to portions and knowing when my pouch is full and I should stop eating. All in all so far so good. Let's see how it goes when I'm traveling and when I return to work.

That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

No comments: