HOW I'M DOING

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

MARCH 23 -91 lbs. 8 mos post op

So I should have blogged yesterday but was busy and I forgot it was my 8 mos po and I didn't weigh in the a.m., so I weighed in today and was down to 171!! YAY - 91 and a whole heck of alot to go. 2 more lbs and I'll be overweight! YEAH can't wait for that BMI calculator to be nice to me. So I'm down just 3 lbs. since my 7 mos po man that sucks! I have to move my butt alot more. I just got a lil dog so maybe I can drag him outside to walk with me and get this weight moving. I'm still in pain, have to talk to gastro dr next week for endoscopy. constantly hurting, nausea, pain, now heartburn is back. not a happy camper. somebody has to fix this! okay back to work. That's All For Now - Be Blessed In All Your Steps! Stay Strong! Judy

1 comment:

Aims said...

Awesome job Judy! Congrats on your new pooch, I'm sure you two will have lots of fun!

Amy